حجم : 1.1 مگابایت
1. Logon to remote computers and operate them as if you were working on them locally.
2. Execute any type of application on any win station or desktop of a remote computer.
3. Interact with a remote computer/ remote application using a graphical user interface or a command line interface.
4. Logon/Logoff/Restart/Shut down/View CPU usage/View Active Process list/Ping etc.
5. Wake On LAN(WOL) - Wake up remote computers(over LAN/ Internet) that have been shut down.*
6. Gather remote system information: OS, CPU, Memory, Drive and Network Info
7. Monitor remote real time system performance from a distance over LAN or the Internet using a specialized performance monitoring interface.
8. Monitor activity on a remote machine (View only mode).
9. Additional Command line interface for automating and scheduling launching of remote processes.
10. Copy/paste and transfer clipboard contents from a local machine to a remote machine or to a group of machines.
11. Install software remotely or login and manage a group of computers from one central location.
12. No need to install any client software on the remote machine **
* Remote machine requires a WOL capable network card installed and
** Remote machine has to allow remote administration access (most LAN configurations will allow remote administration and will not need any configuration changes).